RMCS System Network Management of Calibration Process
The system enables to initiate the calibration procedure by means of a task order sent to a mass comparator, and autonomously by the mass comparator itself. In both cases, the data is transferred to the software for the purpose of registering, controlling and finally issuing a calibration certificate.
Mass comparators linked in the RMCS system autonomously communicate with THB modules recording ambient conditions (temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure) throughout the whole control process. The modules are detachable from the mass comparators, this makes calibration of their sensors easy. Data on current ambient conditions is displayed in real time on mass comparator’s display. The data is also sent do RMCS software for control and archiving purposes.
- Installed, direct communicates with the mass comparator;
- Record of ambient conditions (temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure) and air density calculation;
- Constant monitoring of ambient conditions in direct vicinity of the mass comparator and its weighing chamber;
- Graphic presentation of ambient conditions on mass comparator’s display.
- Automatic and/or manual mass comparators as components of the RMCS system;
- Access to reference weights and test weights databases via RMCS software;
- Performance of calibration tasks ordered via the RMCS software;
- Self-test procedure determining mass comparator’s repeatability parameter;
- Transfer of measurement results to the software memory.
- Sending tasks to mass comparators;
- Downloading mass and ambient conditions data from mass comparators;
- Operation on client databases / tasks / standards;
- Monitoring of calibration dates;
- Database of completed calibrations, documentation printing and archiving.
- Complete management of a metrology laboratory calibrating mass standards and weights using RADWAG mass comparators of Y series;
- Calibration using ABBA and ABA methods;
- Network supervision over many PC workstations thanks to use of MS SQL database;
- Complete management of calibration orders;
- Extended database of reference weights and test weights;
- Extended database of clients, operators and users;
- Database of manual and automatic mass comparators;
- Database of calibration orders;
- Management of pending tasks based on issued calibration orders;
- Tasks and orders schedule;
- Not ordered weight test – quick check;
- Manual or automatic calibration of weights;
- Communication with automatic RADWAG mass comparators;
- Bilateral data synchronization with RADWAG mass comparators;
- Calibration process reports;
- Issuing calibration certificates according to pre-defined template;
- Export of report results to various file formats: PDF, MS Word, Excel;
- Record of events;
- Register of orders and calibration certificates;
- Archive files of calibration protocols, orders, calibration certificates and ambient conditions;
- Secured access to the software – log in procedure using password.