WLY 1/D2 Precision Balance
Design and functionality
- programming of on-screen keys and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed in an indicator display.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for single products;
- generating C labels for cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for containers with cumulative containers;
three methods of triggering a C and CC label printout:
- by counter status,
- by set mass value of a product;
- control scale mode (+/- control of weighing result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
The indicator can integrate with a PC software, "LABEL EDITOR", which software communicates with the weighing device either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.
THBR 2.0 System
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications