WLY 60/C2/K Precision Balance
PUE7 series terminal.
Operation of the device is easy
Its software enables integration with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
Design and functionality
- programming of on-screen keys and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed in an indicator display.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for single products;
- generating C labels for cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for containers with cumulative containers;
three methods of triggering a C and CC label printout:
- by counter status,
- by set mass value of a product;
- control scale mode (+/- control of weighing result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
The indicator can integrate with a PC software, "LABEL EDITOR", which software communicates with the weighing device either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.
THBR 2.0 System
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications