E2R Moisture Analyzers
Are you overwhelmed by the number of production processes?
What about having them all under control?
Choose the best module for your company.
Need more information?
- read moisture analyzer data and store it in the MS SQL database;
- due to the possibility of online operation, monitor the parameters of currently running drying processes from a computer;
- display information about current measurements as well as the status and outcome of the drying process in real time;
- generate online graphs in relation to drying time;
- have access to the reports generated by moisture analyzers;
- operate and monitor up to 16 moisture analyzers;
- automatically start the connection of the moisture analyzers with the database after the computer is switched on (operation in system service mode);
- connect the moisture analyzers to the Ethernet network using an RS232 multiport card and an Ethernet/RS232 converter;
- filter dates and records, as well as group and sort orders and individual measurements;
- generate archived reports and graphs;
- define the permission levels for specific operators;
- select the language of each of the system components;
- customize the program’s graphical interface and modify reports and graphs;
- work over an Ethernet network.