Scale WLY is intended to fast and precise determination of mass in laboratory and industrial conditions. The model line is the response for growing market demands concerning simple operation and maximum automation of the weighing process. The scales enables cooperation with barcode scanner, printer, label printer, RFID readers and standard PC devices (mouse, keyboard, USB storage device).
DESIGN AND FUNCTIONALITY
All WLY scales is equipped with stainless weighing pan, TFT 5,7'' colourful touch screen and membrane keyboard. As an option the scale enables connection of an additional weighing platform to the terminal. The following functions are available:
- programmable proximity sensors,
- programmable printout templates,
- programmable text information for scale's operation and printouts.
Scale requires two staged verification process (external adjustment system is not accessible for the user). Due to the influence of gravitational acceleration force the scale has to be adjusted on site. Adjustment cost depends on the location of instrument's installation.
SINGLE STAND AND NETWORK PRE-PACKAGED GOODS CONTROL SCALES
Scales WLY/PGC series for control of pre-packaged goods (PGC) in single stand version
Scale WLY is equipped with modules that put packaged products control into practice. The module is supported by database containing products and operators lists. A control started by the scale is automatically stopped after controlling pre-defined quantity of packages (samples). Number of the packages is fixed by scales program depending on product batch size. Scales are equipped with 5,7" colourful, graphic touch screen display for previewing information concerning currently performed control and its result.
Control cycle runs according to the following scheme:
- operator choice,
- product choice,
- control start,
- acquiring weighing records,
- automatic control end after certain packages number,
- control report print.
Each carried out control is ended with a final report containing all information that is necessary for pre-packaged products control report. The report is automatically saved in scale memory and at the same time it can be printed by printer connected to scale.
Scale WLY in single stand version for control of pre-packaged products is supported by computer application "Viewer PGC" . It is used for monitoring and/or printing of products' control reports and packages' tares from completed controls. The reports are printed on a printer connected to computer.
Scale coupling with computer program enables:
- keeping weighing records from successive weighments in the database,
- automatic printout of control processes from computer software level,
- sending user defined codes from scale to computer software; the codes match weighed product (product code, operator code, batch quantity, batch no., control Start/Stop),
- defining product codes and their descriptions (names) from the level of computer program, therefore user can assign an individual product name suitable for the company's branch.
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications