The PMV 50 microwave
moisture analyzercan be successfully used wherever materials containing large amounts of water are dried, for example: dairy products, fish, meat, fruit products, syrups, creams, liquid resin.
The sample is placed in the drying chamber on a glass fibre filter. At the bottom of the chamber there is one end of the waveguide from where the microwaves are emitted. Upon process start, microwaves are equally distributed on the filter's surface and dry the sample. The moisture content is determined on the basis of the
massloss obtained during drying.
A respective drying program is selected depending on sample
massand its chemical composition. The average duration of this process depends on the type and mass of used substance, and takes 1 to 10 minutes. In contrast, drying using the traditional halogen
moisture analyzertakes 5 to 40 minutes.
The PMV 50 microwave moisture analyzer is equipped with a temperature sensor and enables to monitor device power in order to prevent exceeding the boiling point during the process. A preset microwave power is displayed on the
indicatorthroughout the drying procedure.
- Intended for drying of samples containing significant amount of moisture (8-100%)
- Ultra-short drying time when compared to traditional moisture analyzers and standard drying methods
- Microwave-based solution
- Uniform heating of entire sample's surface
- Complex database of drying programs
- Finish mode: manual, automatic, time-defined, user-defined
- Advanced reports, time and statistical graphs
- Easy operation due to a touch screen
For each purchase of the PMV 50 moisture analyzer the customer is supplied with:
- 60 glass fibre filters of ø 90 mm,
- a sample of sodium chloride 10% ±0,5% to determine correctness of the operation at the workstation,
- a service concerning determination of drying parameters for five customer-selected samples carried out by RADWAG employee.
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications
Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.