- The ability to weigh loads up to 120 kg on a large weighing pan with high accuracy and good repeatability,
- minimum eccentricity error over the entire range,
- quick and stable measurement (achievable within 1 second),
- parameter stability over time and during transport,
- weighing pan dimensions adapted to the accuracy of the balance
MONOBLOCK® technology. The change in the design of the has made it possible to work with a readability of 0.01 g at a maximum capacity of 20 kg and 0.2 g at a maximum capacity of 120 kg, with a repeatability of 0.01 g, and resistance to changes in ambient conditions.
- robust design based on a larger and taller ,
- built-in 4-point overload protection system,
- IP 54 ingress protection,
- internal adjustment,
- touch screen,
- easy start-up, intuitive operation, and ergonomics,
- compliance with 21 CFR Part 11.
Learn about the use and maintenance of stainless steel products:
Stainless Steel in RADWAG products. Standard and special applications